The Lumia 435 is the most affordable Lumia yet, with core smartphone features, the best Windows Phone experiences and access to the latest apps.
The Lumia 435 opens up the Windows Phone experience to even more people, while Lumia 532 is a powerful quad core smartphone that builds on the success of the Lumia 530.
With a premium layered design, glance screen, front facing camera and more memory, the Lumia 532 enables people to achieve their goals with the best of Microsoft’s experiences:
- Switch effortlessly between voice and video calls with built-in Skype integration and a front-facing camera.
- Read, review, edit and share on the go with the full suite of Microsoft Office on Windows Phone preinstalled.
- Keep your photos, videos and Office documents safely backed up with 30 GB of free* OneDrive cloud storage.
- Easily manage work and personal email on the fly, with Microsoft Outlook.
- Capture photos quickly and easily with Lumia Camera and take, edit and share great selfies with the front-facing camera and Lumia Selfie app.
- Have your home screen your way with Windows Phone 8.1 and the Lumia Denim update, complete with one-swipe Action Centre, Word Flow and Live Folders.
- Stay up-to-date with the best new features through regular Windows updates.
“The Microsoft Lumia 435 and Lumia 532 show our commitment to bring Windows smartphones to as many people as possible. Both devices are fantastic for those moving to a smartphone for the very first time”, notes Patrick Henchie, head of product, Microsoft Mobile Device Sales, Sub-Sahara Africa.
With the developing online shopping culture, and to make the Lumia device experience available to as wide an audience as possible, Microsoft Lumia smartphones are now available on Jumia, the leading online e-commerce platform in Africa.
“Statistics shared by Communication’s Authority of Kenya (CAK) indicate that the total number of data/internet subscriptions grew by close to six percent, and now stand at nearly 15 million. This is a clear indicator that people in Kenya are using the internet more and more every day.
The trend provides a great opportunity for Microsoft to partner with a leading online sales channel, Jumia, to offer people an alternative, convenient and safe option to purchase our devices,” notes Mariam Abdullahi, general manager, Microsoft Mobile Devices Sales, East Africa.
“We are looking forward to building a long-term and successful relationship with Microsoft. Kenyan consumers will appreciate getting great prices and knowing that the quality of their Lumia devices is guaranteed. Being the online launch pad for Microsoft in Kenya will enable both of our brands to reach new customers and provide them with a great customer experience,” says Parinaz Firozi, managing director, Jumia Kenya